BBVA Compass Mortgage Default Spec I-II in homewood, Alabama
At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
Works cross-functionally with all retail default departments (Collections, SPOC, Loss Mitigation, Recovery)
• Effectively and efficiently monitor and complete their assigned pipeline of accounts
• Set up electronic files as needed and save the required documentation
• Completely and accurately update and maintain custom data segments
• Evaluate all file documentation: origination documents, new appraisal, title reports, senior payoff (if applicable).
• Review each assigned account for proper documentation, mortgage position, sufficient equity and title status
• Ensure surveys, title reports, and appraisals ordered and received are accurate.
• Requests payoffs from other mortgage companies
• Complete and approve the loan level equity analysis to determine the correct liquidation decision.
• Make determination if foreclosure action is appropriate based on mortgage position, equity and title information.
• Ensure all applicable servicing systems are updated including CACS, Client Vista, RMS and any vendor systems, as information is received.
• Validate vendor invoices
• Utilize all FNMA websites and reporting tools in order to accurately complete the foreclosure process and report the delinquencies on FNMA accounts.
• Process documentation and provide support and information to other departments for short sales, settlements, modifications, extensions, and repayment plans.
• Review customer submitted documentation to ensure the information is what was requested and that it is accurate.
• Must be able to create Excel and Google spreadsheets that contain applicable account information
• Produce periodic reporting that displays performance trends
• Using SAS or other query tools, develop and maintain portfolio scarecards
• Must be able to effectively communicate via phone or email to customers, vendors, and attorneys
• Perform all duties as assigned and achieve all department goals including quality and productivity, as well as meet all required service levels agreements (SLA) while maintaining accurate and complete records.
• College Graduate or equivalent applicable work experience
• Ability to determine the nature of a customer problem, provide the best solution, and respond with professionalism
• Excellent level of attention to detail and highly organized
• Demonstrate ability to follow policies, procedures and guidelines and meet required SLAs
• Proven ability to make sound decisions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external sources
• 2+ years of call center experience
• Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
• Strong relationship building skills/customer centric
• Ability to work under stringent deadlines, stressing urgency to achieve monthly goals within expected quality parameters
• Demonstrate ability to foster process improvements in the workplace
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal guidance
• General knowledge of the Foreclosure, Loss Mitigation and Recovery process
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Job ID 2018-114477
Site Name AL-BIRMINGHAM-HOMEWOOD ADMIN CENTER
Work Location US-AL-HOMEWOOD
FLSA Status NON-EXEMPT
Type FULL TIME
EOE Statement Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.