BBVA Compass Home Equity Product Manager in houston, Texas
The Home Equity Product Manager will participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of new and existing Home Equity mortgage products, with main focus on Customer Experience during through-out end to end loan origination.
Design and implement Customer Experience improvements to all aspects of BBVA’s Home Equity Loan and Line origination process, including, systems, documentation, guidelines, closing and booking processes and all customer interaction during the loan origination.
Project management to effect strategy.
Track, analyze and evaluate products and programs, assessing effectiveness and profitability.
Participate in the development of new products and services; serves as team leader on assigned projects.
Build business cases for new products and marketing programs.
Interact with other departments as necessary to develop, implement and coordinate product functions corporate wide.
Perform product and consumer analyses.
Perform documentation analysis for products and programs.
Conduct competitive analysis.
Communicate with senior management and the field when directed.
Works hand on hand with Project management to drive system changes needed on Home Equity
Helps on competitor monitoring to assess competitive advantages and opportunity areas.
Tracks and analyzes marketing campaigns, including prequalified initiatives for customers and prospect leads; assesses effectiveness and profitability.
Works with Equity Lending Operations, and Underwriting team leads, in operational needs
Communicate Product changes and updates to Retail Network.
Supports the development and implementation of comprehensive product training program for Branch Network officers.
Maintains and monitors policies and procedures and other required governance items.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or similar area.May substitute work experience for the minimum education requirement at the rate of two (2) years of relevant experience per year of required education.
At least two years of experience on Home Equity or Consumer lendingproduct development.
Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in Home Equity or Consumer Lending originations and processing from a Regional or National Bank.
Proven knowledge on customer experience and success strategy
Subsequent levels will have additional minimum requirements.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / ADA
· No unusual physical requirements. Requires no heavy lifting and nearly all work is performed in a comfortable indoor facility.
· Occasional – Routine deadlines; usually sufficient lead time; variance in work volume usually predictable; priorities can be anticipated, some interruptions are present; travel or other inconveniences have advance notice; involves occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than immediate supervisor.
· Job frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands.
· Job occasionally requires standing, walking, reaching, talking, hearing and lifting up to 10 pounds.
· Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
Job ID 2018-114348
Site Name TX-HOUSTON-HOUSTON TOWER
Category MORTGAGE SALES
Work Location US-TX-Houston
FLSA Status EXEMPT
Type FULL TIME